From 1 January, the prices for all classes, squads, teams and private lessons will increase.
This adjustment is our first since January 2016 and is reflective of the extra time spent with the squads and teams, as well as the high quality of dance teaching and coaching provided to each and every student during classes, on, as well as off the dance floor. It is our commitment to be able to continue delivering to this standard.
Please see below details of term dates and prices.
More About Our Packages
1 x 5 week course – 5 x 45 minute classes (eg L1 Latin Starter)
Starter promotion $60
Full Price $150
*Applicable only for first time Loco dancers
Loco Starter Bundle:*
2 x 5 week courses 10 x 45 minute classes (eg L1 Latin Starter, L1 Zouk Starter)
2 x FREE dance parties
Starter promotion $150
Full Price $330
*Applicable only for first time Loco dancers
5 WEEK COURSES includes:
5 x 45 minute classes (eg L1 Starter, L2 Basics and some L3 Improver courses)
Early Bird $99
Full Price $150
10 WEEK COURSES include:
10 x 45 minute classes (e.g. L3 Improver, L4 Intermediate and L5 Advanced courses and
L3 & L4 Performance Teams)
Early Bird $198
Full Price $300
Our performers and competitors are encouraged to purchase an unlimited package for the term, for the most value. This will include their choreography courses, one allocated skills course and up to two additional skills courses (or 4 x 5 week courses).
To snap up our Early Bird offer book before the 28 January, 2019. Payments made after these dates will incur full fee prices.
TEAM & SQUAD Prices: (restructured)*
Teams – $1600 per year upfront, or 10 direct debit monthly payments of $160 per month
Squads – $3600 per year upfront, or 10 direct debit monthly payments of $360 per month.
For teams, this includes 1.5hrs per week with your team and teacher. While we recommend taking classes on top of this commitment it is not compulsory.
For squads, this includes 1.5hrs per week with your team and teacher, one compulsory class, two elective classes, and an additional 1.5hrs training, per week, with your team at a separate location.
Please contact us if you are interested in joining a team or a squad
* Terms and conditions apply
How to Enrol:
New to LocoMojo Dance?
Please email us so we can guide you on your dance journey…
If you know the course code (eg. L1/LS, L5/ZE, LL Unlimited) you are enrolling in, as listed on the Timetable, and wish to pay by Direct Debit please include the following information on the bank payment description:
– Course code
– Day you are enrolling in
Direct Debit Details:
Account Number: 393254991
Ref: student name/class code/day
*please email remittance advice
Terms & Conditions*
Health and Safety
When attending any of our services you acknowledge, understand and agree that you take full responsibility for your own health and wellbeing at all times throughout. You agree that:
- You are participating in the class(es) and other activities with Loco Mojo Dance voluntarily. You understand that our offered services are not a substitute for medical attention, examination, diagnosis or treatment.
- It is your responsibility to notify the instructor of any serious illness or injury that might impact your physical practice.
- In the case where you have an injury, sickness or anything else that may be affected by physical activity, you confirm that you will have consulted with a physician to ensure that you can participate in the physical aspects of the services.
- You will assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries, or damages (known and unknown) which you might incur as a result of your choice to participate.
- You agree that neither LocoMojo Dance, nor any facility our services may take place in, nor LocoMojo Dance employees, officers or contractors are liable for any injuries, or damages, to person or property, resulting from your participation.
Attending the correct courses for you…
We have classes to suit the beginner through to performance-level dancers and it’s important to us you dance at the right level for your experience. All students are able to progress directly to their suitable dance level and are invited to speak to their dance instructors to help you find your ‘mojo’ at LocoMojo Dance and progress from there.
Courses and membership benefits start and end within their given Term (Term 1, 2, 3, 4)
Unless stated otherwise, and regardless of payment method, courses and all course options apply only within the term to which they relate. No such benefits accrue across Terms.
Enrolling after Term / Program has commenced You are able to enrol up until the end of week one of any course.
Public Holidays Classes continue as normal on all public holidays, including Easter.
Pricing and availability
Each course timeslot and fees are subject to change at LocoMojo Dance’s discretion. LocoMojo Dance reserves the right to cancel classes. In the event that classes are cancelled it is solely at the discretion of LocoMojo Dance to provide replacement class options, credit for missed classes or another form of replacement for missed classes, such as free entry to a party/ies.
Payments In Full Upfront
- Payment must be made upfront in full at the beginning of your enrolment, before the commencement of Term.
- For all full payments, we accept EFTPOS, Visa, MasterCard, bank transfer or cash.
Transfers must be made to:
BSB: 013247 Acct: 393254991
- Payments must clear before due date of selected course option
- Payments must be clearly referenced with your name and course description
- It is at the discretion of LocoMojo Team to deny entry to any class/ course where payment has not yet been received
- NO refunds will be given for change of mind, missed classes or other
- A monthly payment plan is now available to those when taking up a yearly membership.
- Cancel at least 48 hours in advance Booked lessons that you need to cancel may be re-booked at no additional cost if cancelled at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled lesson. Thereafter 50% of the Private Lesson fee will be charged at the discretion of LocoMojo Dance.
- Payment Upfront In Full Payment must be made in full before your session.
- Unable to attend May be re-booked at no additional cost if cancelled at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled lesson. Thereafter 50% of the Private Lesson fee will be charged.
- Late Arrival or No-Show Always directly contact your teacher as soon as possible if you are running late. If you don’t directly contact the teacher:
- Arrival 15 mins late or less – private lesson will continue, and will run until the originally scheduled time same price.
- Arrival over 15 minutes late or no-show – private lesson is forfeited and cancelled.
- Private Lessons for Teacher development or related Purposes Private lessons are for the benefit of your own personal growth, should you wish to take a private lesson for teaching development purposes please consult one of your LocoMojo Coaches.